Let me end the year with another round of imponderables:
- If a fine is a tax for doing wrong, is a tax a fine for doing well?
- If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- Isn’t Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
- If cats like mice why can’t you buy mouse flavored cat food?
- Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
- If you fail and succeed, which have you done?
- If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Why do women wear evening gowns to nightclubs? Shouldn’t they be wearing night gowns?
- Why is bra singular and panties plural?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It’s just stale bread to begin with.
- If you mixed vodka with orange juice and milk of magnesia, would you get a Philips Screwdriver?
- Is Atheism a non-prophet organization?
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- Do Roman paramedics refer to IV’s as “4’s”?
- Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you that a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?
- Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw fish at them?
- How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, “Quit while you’re ahead?!”
- How much faith does it take to be an atheist?
- If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
- So what’s the speed of dark?
- After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?