Let me end the year with another round of imponderables:
- If a fine is a tax for doing wrong, is a tax a fine for doing well?
- If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- Isn’t Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
- If cats like mice why can’t you buy mouse flavored cat food?
- Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
- If you fail and succeed, which have you done?
- If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Why do women wear evening gowns to nightclubs? Shouldn’t they be wearing night gowns?
- Why is bra singular and panties plural?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It’s just stale bread to begin with.
- If you mixed vodka with orange juice and milk of magnesia, would you get a Philips Screwdriver?
- Is Atheism a non-prophet organization?
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- Do Roman paramedics refer to IV’s as “4’s”?
- Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you that a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?
- Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw fish at them?
- How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, “Quit while you’re ahead?!”
- How much faith does it take to be an atheist?
- If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
- So what’s the speed of dark?
- After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
That was entertaining as I reach for the Aleve … As someone that has neither failed nor succeeded, I’d say that means that I’ve coasted without making a lot of noise.
My major accomplishment seems to be making peoples’ heads hurt.
“Is there another word for synonym?” Well, you minght look in a bok I read lasdt month called Dictionary. Not much of a story, but it explained every word as it went along. I think I saw cinamin in there. 🙂
A dictionary. I’ve heard of that book. Not much of a plot.
goodness. my head hurts too. You sir think too much 😉
…and very, very slowly.
If you mixed vodka with orange juice and milk of magnesia, would you get a Philips Screwdriver?
I’ll get back to you with this one on January 2nd.
Actual test results are helpful.
Why is it that my children can never remember to turn the lights off in their rooms, but tell them you will give them $20 if they shovel the driveway, and they never stop asking for it? Love these imponderables. My brain is tingling, which means all the life hasn’t been sucked out of me yet.
I guess that money stimulates activity.
Funny. I especially like Disney being a people trap run by a mouse. When you live not too far from there (like me), you see a lot of trapped people. Thanks for the laugh.
You’re most welcome. Come to (im)ponder anytime.
Oh, man, my head hurts now. But as for the following, I know the answer: “Do Roman paramedics refer to IV’s as “4′s”?” Yes. Yes, they do.
Imponderables are the questions that you got in school exams. They also made your head hurt.
I know they are all good and stuff, but this one really got my brain humming.
How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
Now my brain needs a reboot.
Yes, mine need a replacement.
Mouse flavoured cat food? Hmmm……you could be onto something there!
Mouse flavored cat food is called mice.
Fine is never fine, although we are told we are to pay a fine..I wonder who feels fine..the collector 🙂
World is a revolving stage with interchanging links, if you missed then you are the audience, usually women remain on stage and men pretend to miss 🙂
Cat likes cat food..and who told that hey like mice..no no ..the mice they love cat food..so the cat wants the mice to be banished so that the random stealing from their plate stops :))
When you fail..you do not succeed..but then if you did, it means you have actually outsmarted that test;)
terrific is terror that got into a fit and lost its voice, then suddenly these camera men started to ask questions..although technically camera man should only click pictures..pictures speak louder sometimes.
Women wear evening gowns..because night gowns are not allowed at ngith clubs..for its transparency 🙂
All is not lost..it is inside tall (t-all) and small (sm-all) but nobody looks at he two closely.
We never believe about stars, but we can not touch those too high, but wall that is closer 😉
When I start running…that is the end of invisible ink..like now.
I see that this post stimulated you. Thanks for viewing.
Things to make your brain hurt.
This makes my head hurt in a good way!
If it’s any consolation, ALL thought makes my head hurt.