Yet more imponderables to amuse you (waste your time):
- Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
- How come wrong numbers are never busy?
- Do people in Australia call the rest of the world “up over?”
- Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?
- Does killing time damage eternity?
- Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
- Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
- Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
- How come abbreviated is such a long word?
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
- Are part-time band leaders semi-conductors?
- Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn-shop?
- Daylight saving time – why are they saving it and where do they keep it?
- Did Noah keep his bees in archives?
- Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- Have you ever seen a toad on a toadstool?
- How can there be self-help “groups”?