We’re done here:
- How do you write zero in Roman numerals?
- How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there?
- How many weeks are there in a light year?
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?
- If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPhone?
- If athletes get athlete’s foot, do astronauts get mistletoe?
- If Barbie’s so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?
- If blind people wear dark glasses, why don’t deaf people wear earmuffs?
- If cats and dogs didn’t have fur would we still pet them?
- If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?
- If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
- If you can’t drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
- If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
- Why do the signs that say “Slow Children” have a picture of a running child?
- Why do they call it “chili” if it’s hot?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Clones are people two.
- The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat drinking beer all day.
- When you go into court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.