Thanks to Atlas Obscura, I have found a website that soothes a curmudgeonly mind while avoiding the current disaster called American politics. Here I found eight of the rudest places on Earth.
- Ragged Ass Road, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Caroline Cutter Headstone in New Hampshire – a gravestone with a grudge
- Shit Fountain, Chicago, IL – a bronze coil of feces
- The Dove, London England where a typesetter committed his typeface to the Thames rather than to his partner.
- The Grudge [Al Ba’sa], Lebanon, Beirut – how to block your brother’s view.
- Classmates, San Antonio, TX – a bronze sculpture to “mansplaining.”
- The Indecent Little Man on the Church of St. James, Brno, Czechia
8. Hotel Casanus – spend a night in a giant colon!