There is always an answer.
A long time ago, I got blog-tagged. I answered the 11 questions posed as part of the “blog-tag experience” but did not create a new set to pass on to 11 people.
So here’s your chance. I am listing my set of questions and letting anyone who reads this post answer as many or as few as they please. Please place your answers in the comments section.
- Time travel becomes possible. You cannot go back in time and change history but you are allowed to time-travel and live at another time in history. What era would you choose?
- a) Paper or plastic; b) aisle or window; c) boxers or briefs; d) convertible or coupe; e) rich and dull or creative, inspiring and poor?
- You have forgotten the birthday/anniversary/special occasion of someone very close and remember it only at the last possible moment. What do you do?
- If you could be someone else, who would you be?
- By entering a few personal bits of information about yourself, the death clock will tell the day on which you will die. (I entered the information about myself and discovered that I had been dead for twelve and a half years). Would you prefer to know or not know in advance the date of your death?
- What is your favorite place on earth?
- What inspires you?
- Describe yourself as a color, a fragrance, a sound, and a texture.
- Imagine that you are a writer of fiction (for those of you who are not writers of fiction). Could you write accurately about a topic that you find repugnant like rape, child molestation or animal abuse? (If you don’t find these repugnant, then go to another blog – now!)
- What would you put on a vanity plate? (If you do not own a car, then what would you put on your bike, canoe or just wear around your neck?)
- What is the hardest question for you to ask someone else?