I have spent too much time on Facebook rather than blogging. Here is the result.
Here’s something I wish to SHARE with you.
I am never going to ask anyone on Facebook to SHARE anything… ever!
I am not going to ask you to SHARE if:
- You agree with Donald Trump;
- You hate Donald Trump;
- Parents should be allowed to teach their kids to shoot;
- U call yourself my buddy, friend or family;
- You are lactose intolerant;
- You need a hug;
- You need an Amen;
- You need a laxative;
- Chuck Todd is an idiot;
- Bill O’Reilly is an idiot;
- I am an idiot;
- You think that Hitler and global warming are related;
- You found Jesus;
- You found inspiration:
- You found your ass with both hands;
- You need to water your lawn;
- You have to pass water;
- You have a used sofa for sale;
- You passed water on a used sofa for sale;
- I want to show you what I had for breakfast for the last five months;
- I want to show you my infrequent bowel movements;
- You ran behind the DDT watering truck as a kid;
- You have 12 cases of chocolate soy milk to give away;
- You are looking for others to participate in a cardio exercise by the pool;
- The abandoned puppy in this picture will be shot unless 1,000 people share and say No;
- Only 1% of the population can pass this quiz;
- You like my recipe for kale lemonade;
- Sharing is caring;
- “i” before “e” except after “c;”
- You believe in alien anal probing.
Sadly, less than 2% of you will like and share these sentiments.
Hit LIKE and SHARE if you AGREE.