Thanks to Atlas Obscura, I have found a website that soothes a curmudgeonly mind while avoiding the current disaster called American politics. Here I found eight of the rudest places on Earth.
- Ragged Ass Road, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Caroline Cutter Headstone in New Hampshire – a gravestone with a grudge
- Shit Fountain, Chicago, IL – a bronze coil of feces
- The Dove, London England where a typesetter committed his typeface to the Thames rather than to his partner.
- The Grudge [Al Ba’sa], Lebanon, Beirut – how to block your brother’s view.
- Classmates, San Antonio, TX – a bronze sculpture to “mansplaining.”
- The Indecent Little Man on the Church of St. James, Brno, Czechia
8. Hotel Casanus – spend a night in a giant colon!
You may read more here: https://www.atlasobscura.com/lists/rudest-places-on-earth?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=atlas-page&fbclid=IwAR0B-lbf4fBA9_xvN2f967whVyMk78lfh3_zu3PYD_dLHamxcbbgver8zTc